2 Nights at Pattaya & 2 Nights at Bangkok
- Two Nights Accommodation in Bangkok With breakfast.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Pattaya With breakfast.
- All lunch and dinner at Indian restaurants.
- Coral island with Indian lunch at Pattaya.
- Alcazar show at Pattaya.
- Safari World and Marine Park tour with lunch.
- City and Temple tour at Bangkok.
- A/C coach throughout the tour till departure.
- English Speaking Guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers are requested to strictly follow timings provided by the sightseeing tour guide. Failure to do so will result in the omission of visits to designated places of interest.
- Please book Domestic and International trips 25 and 45 days in advance,respectively.
- Hotel check-in time 2 p.m. and check-out time 10 a.m. (International check-in and check-out time).
- No room service, Food will be arranged in a predetermined place based on buffet system.
- The tourist/customer will be solely responsible for any damage/s he or she may cause to hotel property and will be liable to pay for such damage/s as applicable by the resort or hotel.
- Individual sightseeing and visits of a personal nature are strictly forbidden while touring with the company.
- While in the touring group, customers are always requested to follow the trip schedule issued by the company and cooperate with each other.
- All sightseeing schedules begin at 9:30 a.m., and late arrival will result in some places not being covered.
- The protection of valuable items or jewellery is solely the responsibility of customers and their families. The company or resort shall not be held liable and responsible for theft or loss of such valuables. This rule is also applicable to any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage that may be caused to any person or property while touring with the company.
- Travelling expenses for a tour destination (to & from) shall be borne by the customer opting for the trip. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrive at the selected trip destination in time.
- All expenses shall be borne by the customer/s when opting for any additional service/facility/upgradation in accommodation etc., apart from those provided by the company.
- The customer shall strictly follow all the guidelines laid down by the company, both while opting for the tour package and also during the trip. The company shall also not be responsible for any consequences resulting from deviation/violation of these guidelines by the customer.
- With respect to conducting the trip to chosen destinations, the decision of the company shall be final and binding on customers.
- This is a 2 nights and 3 days package. A choice of AC and non-AC rooms will be provided; but this is specific to the destination.
- Customers who are unable to attend the trip due to personal reasons are requested to please read the Cancellation Policy/No Show/Early Departure or contact their respective Distributors or the company directly.
- Service Charge amount shall be payable by DD/cheque or through online payment mode in favour of High Wings Marketing India Pvt Ltd, at Bengaluru, 25 days in advance of the date of the trip.
- For details regarding the precise trip date please contact the company,Distributor, or visit our website highwingsindia.com.
- Accommodation provided by the resort or hotel will be in the Two Star and above category.
- Details about Service Charges will be updated from time to time by the company. Service Charges based on the place and time of travelling shall be paid for the tour package opted 25 days prior to Domestic and 45 days prior to International trips.
- Kindly Note: The tour package will not be operational from 10th December to 10th February every year. However, during this time, accommodation will be made available at our resort in Goa subject to availability of rooms.
- Service charges will be 0 to 2 years (free), 3 to 7years (50%) 8years and above (100%).